Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Miraculous Novena Prayer to St. Jude Thaddeus





Miraculous Novena Prayer to St. Jude Thaddeus:

O Holy St. Jude! Apostle and Martyr,
great in virtue and rich in miracles, near kinsman of Jesus Christ,
faithful intercessor for all who invoke your special patronage in time of need;
to you I have recourse from the depth of my heart, and humbly beg you,
to whom God has given such great power, to come to my assistance.
Help me in my present urgent petition (mention your urgent need).
In return I promise to make your name known and cause you to be invoked.
(Say 3 Our Fathers, 3 Hail Mary's, & 3 Glory Be)
St. Jude, pray for us and all who honour thee and invoke thy aid.
Amen.

(This novena prayer is to be said for 9 consecutive days. St Jude Thaddeus is the patron saint of lost causes. When things seem hopeless and helpless, then this prayer has worked miracles for all who've turned to St. Jude Thaddeus in times of need.):
PLEASE SHARE TO OTHERS AND BE BLESSED!!!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for answering my prayers for my grandson. Please keep him safe in his role in the Army.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLESSED MOTHER MARY and ST. JUDE Thank you for answering my prayers for my health. Please always be there for my family and I in troubled times and good times. Continue to bless and guide my family in Christ's love. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you St. Jude for prayers answered. Thank you for helping my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you St. Jude for helping my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you St Jude for answering many prayers over the years and for answering special requested prayer. Teresa M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you St Jude for answering my prayers. You have never failed me. Teresa L

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you St Jude for answering my prayer to get high-level job and my daughter to realize what happened and come back to me. Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge o...