Friday, June 7, 2019

AN INSPIRATION FOR MEN TO SAY THE HOLY ROSARY

Image result for rosary

I went to confession and mass yesterday. While I was sitting down saying my prayers before mass I noticed a man in his 30s kneeling and praying the rosary. This man oozed out manliness and strength. I have seen men talk about all the hours they spend at the gym and pump up their muscles but I just laugh. I have heard men brag about all the guns they own but I just laugh. Yet when I saw this man kneeling and praying the rosary I could not stop thinking about how strong and manly he looked. I only looked his way for about 5 seconds because I didn't want him thinking I was some sort of creep or something. Sadly so many people don't understand the rosary. Sadly so many Catholics (especially men) think the rosary is only for little old ladies. That is not true. The rosary is very powerful. A priest once said the rosary is basically a mini-bible. If more and more people (especially men) prayed the rosary every day there would be a revolution. A good revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge o...