Tuesday, September 1, 2020

How to Say this holy prayer from Saint Alphonsus The Act of Spiritual Communion solemn way...


To make a spiritual communion:
  • Simply place yourself in the presence of God, who is everywhere and already with you.
  • Express silently, or in words, your desire to unite with Christ in the Most Blessed Sacrament.
This prayer from St. Alphonsus Ligouri may help you:
My Jesus, I believe that you are present in the Most Holy Sacrament. I love you above all things, and I desire to receive you into my soul. Since I cannot at this moment receive you sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace you as if you were already there and unite myself wholly to you. Never permit me to be separated from you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge o...