Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Deliverance Prayer


 DELIVERANCE PRAYER


+ Jesus, my Savior, my Lord and my God, my God and my all, You who redeemed us by Your sacrifice of the Cross and overthrew the power of Satan, I beseech You to deliver me from the presence of all evil, and from every influence of the Evil One.


I beseech You, grant me this favor in Your Name;


I beseech You, grant me this favor by Your Wounds;


I beseech You, grant me this favor by Your Blood;


I beseech You, grant me this favor by Your Cross;


I beseech You, grant me this favor through the intercession of Mary; Immaculate and sorrowful.


May the Blood and Water that gushed from Your side descend upon me and cleanse me, deliver me and heal me. Amen.


Spirit of our God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Most Holy Trinity, Immaculate Virgin Mary, angels, archangels, and saints of heaven, come to my aid.


Purify me, Lord, mold me, fill me with Yourself, use me.


Banish all the forces of evil from me, destroy them, vanquish them, so that I can be healthy and do good deeds.


Banish from me all spells, witchcraft, black magic, black masses, superstitions, addictions, curses, ties, malefice, maledictions, and the evil eye; demonic infestations, oppressions, possessions; all that is evil and sinful, jealousy, perfidy, envy; physical, psychological, moral, spiritual, diabolical ailments. Burn all these evils in hell, that they may never again touch me or any other creature in the entire world.


By the power of almighty God, in the name of Jesus Christ our Saviour, through the intercession of the Immaculate Virgin Mary, I command and bid all the powers who molest me to leave me forever, and to be consigned into the everlasting hell, where they will be bound by Saint Michael the Archangel, Saint Gabriel, Saint Raphael, our guardian angels. May they be crushed under the feet of the most Holy Immaculate Virgin. Amen. +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge o...