Saturday, March 19, 2022

Act of Consecration to Saint Joseph








MARCH – The Month of St. Joseph


Act of Consecration to Saint Joseph


O Blessed Saint Joseph, I consecrate myself to thy honor, and give myself to thee that thou mayest always be my father, my protector, and my guide in the way of salvation. Obtain for me a great purity of heart and a fervent love of the interior life. After thy example may I do all my actions for the greater glory of God, in union with the Divine Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. And do thou, O Blessed Saint Joseph, pray for me, that I may share in the peace and joy of thy holy death. Amen.



St. Joseph model and patron of those who love the Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for us!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge o...