Saturday, April 2, 2022

DELIVERANCE PRAYER




SHORT-FORM DELIVERANCE PRAYER 

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, by the power of His Cross, His Blood and His resurrection, I bind you Satan, the spirits, powers and forces of darkness, the nether world, and the evil forces of nature. I take authority over all curses, hexes, demonic activity, and spells directed against me, my family, my relationships, ministry, air space, finances, and the work of my hands; and I break them by the power and authority of our Lord Jesus Christ. I bind all demonic interactions, interplay and communications between spirits sent against me, and send them directly to Jesus Christ for Him to deal with as He wills. I ask forgiveness for, and denounce all negative inner vows that I have made with the enemy, and ask that Jesus Christ release me from these vows and from any bondage they have held in me. I ask Jesus, the Son of the living God, to pour His shed Blood over every aspect of my life for my protection. I pray all these things in the precious name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge o...