Sunday, July 24, 2022

PRAYER OF DELIVERANCE by Fr. Gabriele Amorth




 PRAYER OF DELIVERANCE

by Fr. Gabriele Amorth


O Jesus our Savior, my Lord and my God, my God and my all, with your sacrifice on the Cross you redeemed us and defeated the power of Satan. I beg you to deliver me from every evil presence and every evil influence.​


I ask you in your name, I ask you for the sake of your wounds, I ask you for the sake of your blood, I ask you for the sake of your Cross, I ask you through the intercession of Mary, Immaculate and Sorrowful.​


May the blood and the water that flow from your side wash over me to purify me, deliver me, heal me. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge o...