Saturday, July 8, 2023

Novena Prayer to OUR LADY OF MOUNT CARMEL



 July 16 is The Feast of OUR LADY OF MOUNT CARMEL

O Most Beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendour of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me this my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein You are my Mother.
O HOLY MARY, MOTHER OF GOD, QUEEN OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, I humbly beseech You from the bottom of my heart, to succor me in my necessities; there are none that can withstand Your power show me herein You are my Mother.
O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. (3 times)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge o...