Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Prayer for Unexpected Income and Financial Prosperity


Dear God,
You are the Infinite Source of Abundance.
Dear God, kindly shower upon me blessings of rich, lavish financial now!
Oh kind God, you have ways which are unexpected and unimaginable.
You have myriad ways to bless me.
Let the money come to me through unexpected avenues.
I now open my mind to receive riches and wealth from you in unexpected and unique ways.
Let your miracles of wonder begin to happen.
With God as my source of money, everything that is good and wonderful for me, flows to me in abundance and in unexplained ways.
God your blessings come to me in wondrous ways. God provides for me in expected and unexpected ways.
My faith in you is strong and unshakable.
I am now connected to the infinite source of wealth and money.
I am committed to give one tenth to God’s good work. This is making me richer!
All channels of money and wealth are now open to me and I am richly, bountifully and beautifully rewarded in every good way.
Your blessings make me rich.  Thank You for leading me to true prosperity.
God, with Your blessings, I attract riches, and the abundance in my life.
In everything I give thanks to You Lord!
Thank you, God! I am grateful for your blessings of riches.
This is materializing now.
I am grateful.
Thank you.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge o...