Monday, July 15, 2019

PRAYER OF SAINT TERESA TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY





Let us pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary like Saint Teresa of Calcutta:

"Mary, give me your Heart: 
so beautiful, so pure, 
so immaculate; 
your Heart so full of love 
and humility that I may be 
able to receive Jesus 
in the Bread of Life 
and love Him as you love Him
 and serve Him in the distressing guise of the poor."
- Saint Mother Teresa



Saint Teresa of Calcutta's Prayer:

Prayed daily by Saint Teresa of Calcutta and the Missionaries of Charity

My Queen and my Mother,

I give You myself

and to show my devotion to you

I consecrate to you this day, and for ever

my eyes, ears, mouth, heart,

wholly and without reserve.


Wherefore good Mother

as I am your own,

keep me defend me,

as your property and

your own possession.

Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge o...