Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Talk To Jesus In The Blessed Sacrament Now, Say this Prayer To Him And Receive His Blessings



PRAYER TO JESUS BEFORE THE BLESSED SACRAMENT

         "Jesus, each time I look at the Sacred Host, Sanctify my eyes, that they may close more and more to all that is merely earthly.
       Jesus, each time I look at the Sacred Host, send a ray of Divine Light into my Soul, that I may better know You and myself.
           Jesus, each time I look at the Sacred Host, send a flame of Divine Love into my heart to consume everything in it displeasing to You and to set it all on fire with Your Love.
          Now and in Eternity may my only desire be to contemplate the infinite Beauty of Your Divine countenance which Delights the Angel's. Amen."

SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND TO OTHERS AND BE BLESSED 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge o...