Friday, February 11, 2022

Prayer For Healing To Our Lady of Lourdes -Immaculate Mary




February 11th, the

FEAST OF OUR LADY OF LOURDES




PRAYER FOR HEALING :


" O EVER-IMMACULATE VIRGIN, Mother of Mercy, Health of the sick, Refuge of sinners, Comforter of the afflicted, you know my wants, my troubles, my sufferings; look with mercy on me.


By appearing in the Grotto of Lourdes, you were pleased to make it a privileged sanctuary, whence you dispense your favours; and already many sufferers have obtained the cure of their infirmities, both spiritual and corporal.


I come, therefore, with complete confidence to implore your maternal intercession. Obtain, O loving Mother, the grant of my requests…


Through gratitude for your favours, I will endeavour to imitate your virtues, that I may one day share your glory. Amen. "



OUR LADY OF LOURDES, pray for us!

HEALTH OF THE SICK, pray for us!

SAINT BERNADETTE, pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge o...