Monday, January 29, 2024

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE VIRGIN MARY - OUR LADY OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION


✝️“I AM THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION.”✝️

O EVER-IMMACULATE VIRGIN MARY, Mother of Mercy, Health of the sick, Refuge of sinners, Comforter of the afflicted, You know my wants, my troubles, my sufferings; look with mercy on me.
By appearing in the Grotto of Lourdes,
You were pleased to make it a privileged sanctuary, whence You dispense Your favours; and already many sufferers have obtained the Cure of their infirmities, both spiritual and corporal.
I come, therefore, with complete confidence to implore Your maternal intercession. Obtain, O loving Mother, the grant of my requests… if it is accordingly to the Will of GOD!
Through gratitude for Your favours,
I will endeavour to imitate Your virtues,
that I may one day share Your glory,
and bless you in eternity. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge o...