Monday, August 10, 2020

Pray To Our Lady Of Sorrows For Her Unfailing Intercession To Obtain Healing And Protection from Covid 19



Prayer to Our Lady of Sorrows

By St. Bridget


O Blessed Virgin Mary, Immaculate Mother of God, who didst endure a martyrdom of love and grief, beholding the sufferings and sorrows of Jesus! Thou didst co-operate in the benefit of my redemption by thy innumerable afflictions and by offering to the Eternal Father His only-begotten Son as a holocaust and victim of propitiation for my sins. I thank thee for the unspeakable love which led thee to deprive thyself of the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus, true God and true Man, to save me, a sinner. Oh! make use of the unfailing intercession of thy sorrows with the Father and the Son. that I may steadfastly amend my life and never again crucify my loving Redeemer by new sins; arid that, persevering till death in His grace, I may obtain eternal life through the merits of His Cross and Passion. Amen.



Mother of Love, of Sorrow, and of Mercy, Pray for us, Please protect us from the Coronavirus infection and Heal the people with COVID-19.

1 comment:

  1. Prayers for my best friend & Sis in law, Cyd, and my brother, Stan. May the best nephew ever to be born, rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge o...