Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Say this prayer to expiate and purify us from daily neglects


Prayer For Daily Neglects

Eternal Father,
I offer Thee the Sacred Heart of Jesus,
with all its love,
all its sufferings and all its merits.

1st Prayer:

To expiate all the sins
I have committed this day and during all my life.
Glory Be...

2nd Prayer:
To purify the good I have done poorly this day
and during all my life.
Glory Be...


3rd Prayer: 
To supply for the good I ought to have done,
and that I have neglected this day and all my life.

Gloria Patri.

A Poor Clare sister who had just died, appeared to her
Abbess who was praying for her, and said to her: "I
went straight to heaven, for, by means of this prayer,
recited every evening, I paid all my debts."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge o...