Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Prayer To The Guardian Angel


O my guardian angel, protector of the portals to my soul and mind, by the omnipotence of the Father, the wisdom of the Son, and the goodness of the Holy Spirit, take me beneath the shelter of your faithful and fatherly care, for the love of him whose creature you are even as I am myself, and who has put me under your charge.

Help me to overcome, unharmed and unsullied, the various vicissitudes and torrents of life, until I am admitted to behold, like you and with you, that most glorious Face of the Three Divine Persons in One God, the sight of which infinitely transcends the highest bliss our hearts can conceive, forever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge o...