Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Catholic Prayer for Deliverance and protection


 Here's a Catholic prayer for deliverance and protection:

"Heavenly Father, I come before you in humble submission, seeking your deliverance and protection. I acknowledge my dependence on your love and mercy, and I ask for your grace to overcome the challenges and trials that I face.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce any bondages, strongholds, or negative influences that may have a hold on me. I invite your Holy Spirit to fill me, to cleanse me, and to empower me with your divine strength.

Lord, I pray for your protection over every aspect of my life. Guard me against the snares of the enemy and shield me from harm. Surround me with your heavenly angels, who are mighty in power and ready to defend me.

I ask for deliverance from any evil spirits or demonic forces that may be oppressing me. By the authority of Jesus Christ, I command every unclean spirit to leave and never return. I invite your Holy Spirit to fill the empty places and bring forth your light and peace.

Heavenly Father, I trust in your providence and your wisdom. Help me to discern right from wrong, to choose what is pleasing to you, and to resist the temptations that may come my way. Strengthen me in faith, hope, and love.

Grant me the courage to walk in righteousness, even when the path is difficult. Give me the grace to forgive those who have wronged me and to seek reconciliation where possible. Help me to extend your love and mercy to others.

Lord, I place my life and all my concerns into your loving hands. I surrender my fears, anxieties, and burdens to you, knowing that you are my refuge and strength. May your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard my heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

I make this prayer in the holy name of Jesus, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary and all the saints. Amen."

Remember, prayer is a personal conversation with God, and you can always adapt or modify this prayer to suit your own specific needs and circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge o...