Tuesday, May 23, 2023

MORNING PRAYER

 


Heavenly Father,

As the morning sun rises, I come before You with a grateful heart, acknowledging Your presence in my life. I thank You for the gift of a new day, a fresh start, and the opportunities that lie ahead. I humbly seek Your guidance, strength, and peace as I begin this day.

Lord, grant me wisdom to make sound decisions and discern what is right and just. Help me to walk in integrity and be a beacon of light in this world. May Your love and grace overflow from me, touching the lives of those around me.

I surrender my worries, fears, and burdens into Your capable hands. Fill me with Your peace that surpasses all understanding. Grant me the assurance that You are in control and that Your plans for me are good. Help me to trust in Your perfect timing and to rely on Your provision.

Father, I pray for my loved ones and all those in need. Surround them with Your love and protection. Provide comfort to the hurting, healing to the sick, and hope to the despairing. Use me as an instrument of Your peace and love in their lives.

Lord, help me to be mindful of my words and actions today. May I speak with kindness and compassion, lifting others up instead of tearing them down. Help me to be patient and understanding, extending grace to those I encounter. Give me a heart that forgives and seeks reconciliation.

In the busyness of this day, help me to prioritize what truly matters. May I seek first Your kingdom and righteousness, knowing that everything else will fall into place. Help me to use my time and talents for Your glory, serving others with humility and selflessness.

Thank You, Lord, for the blessings You have bestowed upon me. Thank You for the gift of life, for the breath in my lungs, and for the opportunity to make a difference in this world. I commit this day to You, trusting that You will lead me, protect me, and guide me.

In Jesus' name, I pray.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge o...