Friday, May 26, 2023

TODAY'S MIRACLE PRAYER

 


Heavenly Father,

I come before you today as a humble servant, seeking your miraculous intervention in my life and the lives of those around me. I believe in the power of prayer and in your ability to work wonders. Today, I lift up my prayers, knowing that you are a God of miracles.

Lord Jesus, you are the source of all miracles. I ask for your grace and the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the saints, and angels, as I present my intentions before you.

I pray for miracles of faith. Strengthen my faith and the faith of all believers. Help us to trust in your divine plan, even in the midst of difficulties and trials. Increase our love for you and our desire to follow you wholeheartedly.

I pray for miracles of healing. Touch those who are suffering from physical, emotional, or spiritual ailments. Pour out your healing grace upon them. Through your power, restore their health, bring them comfort, and alleviate their pain. I also pray for the healing of relationships, that broken bonds may be repaired and love may be restored.

Lord, I pray for miracles of conversion and reconciliation. Soften the hearts of those who have turned away from you. Bring them back to your loving embrace. Heal divisions and restore unity within families, communities, and the world.

I pray for miracles of peace and justice. In a world filled with violence, conflict, and injustice, bring forth your peace and righteousness. Guide leaders and decision-makers to act with wisdom and compassion. May your justice prevail and your kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven.

I also lift up to you my personal intentions (mention your specific requests here), knowing that you know what is best for me and will answer according to your will.

Through the intercession of the saints and with unwavering faith, I trust that you will hear and answer my prayers. May your miracles manifest in my life and in the lives of those I pray for, for your glory and the spreading of your Kingdom.

In the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge o...