Sunday, January 27, 2019

A DESPERATE PRAYER TO SAINTS FOR A SPECIAL REQUEST

Related image

O dear Lady of Aparecida, 
Mary, Mother of God, 
pray for me!

Miracle Worker, Saint Jude Thaddeus, 
Patron Saint of impossible causes, 
pray for me.

Mystical Rose, 
Saint Rita of Cassia, 
pray for me.

Saint Expedite, 
patron of urgent requests, 
beg Jesus to help me.

Saint Edwiges,  
patron saint of the needy, 
you know how desperate I am. 
Pray for me.

(Mention your requests here)

Blessed be saint Rita, Mystical Rose, 
throughout the world and for all Eternity.

Blessed be Saint Jude Thaddeus, 
in all the world and for all eternity.

Blessed be Saint Expedite, 
everywhere in the world and for all Eternity.

Blessed be Saint Edwiges, 
in all the world and for all Eternity.

Our  Lady of Aparecida, 
bless all your sons and daughters 
who cry out to you now and forever

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Be adored and glorified forever.

Amen.

Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory be...

1 comment:

  1. Please pray for me to be free completely from homosexuality and to develop normal desire towards women and to find my future wife.
    And for my sister to find a good husband.
    God bless .
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge o...