Tuesday, January 22, 2019

PRAYER TO SAINT JOSEPH ASKING HELP FOR A PARTICULAR PETITION- Very Effective Parayer

A Petition to Saint Joseph


Dear St. Joseph,

 Head of the most perfect household, foster father of Jesus and guardian of His Mother Mary, I confidently place myself and all my concerns under your care and protection.
I ask that, through your powerful intercession with God, you obtain for me all the help and graces that I need for my spiritual and temporal welfare and in particular, the special favour I now ask:
(here mention or think of your home needs or any other petition, especially family needs ).
Good St. Joseph, I know with confidence, that your prayers on my behalf will be heard by God and that He will grant my request, if it be for His glory and my greater good.
Thank you St. Joseph, for having responded to my call.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge o...