Tuesday, January 22, 2019

PRAYER TO BE CLEAN AND PURE IN SPIRIT

Prayer for a Pure Heart

Prayer for a Pure Heart

Dear loving Lord,
Is it possible,
to have a pure heart?
Can you do this for me?
I have been shamed,
And broken for,
Far too long.
My heart has been, marked and stained.
Can I be pure inside?
Before your Son I kneel,
I see Him,
Raised up upon the wood,
Raised up from death.
His glory and mercy,
Shine upon me.
His forgiveness,
Makes me clean again.
The blood of the Lamb,
Sets me free.
Restore my broken spirit.
Forgive me of my sin.
Transform me, oh Lord.
Then let me forgive,
Even those who,
Marked and stained, my heart.
For hate, let me return love,
Let me be like the Son,
Like the risen Lord,
Who gives me,
A pure heart.
In Jesus sweet name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge o...