Monday, February 4, 2019

A POWERFUL PRAYER ASKING GOD TO DISCIPLE OUR CHILDREN



Image result for praying hands"All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children” (Isaiah 54:13).

Do you ever worry about your children? Do you get concerned about their welfare, their decisions, and the state of their hearts?

When times are hard, go to the Lord and ask God Himself to disciple your children. Say this prayer:

Heavenly Father, I come before You in Jesus’ name. Father, thank You for hearing my prayer right now. Thank You for loving me and knowing me. Thank You for allowing me to come boldly before Your throne of grace, that I may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Father, Your Word says that You Yourself will disciple and teach my children. Your Word says that, when you do this, great will be the peace and shalom of my children.
Lord, my children need this. I can’t fix them, Lord. I can’t help them. I have tried and tried and tried. But Father, I can’t do it.
But Holy Father, my most wonderful Father God, YOU CAN.
So Father, in Jesus’ name, I lift up my children to You right now. I choose to release them to You. Father, please take them out of my hands. They are Yours.
Father, I ask in Jesus’ name that You Yourself would take my children under Your wing. Disciple them, Lord. Teach them. Give them wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of You. Fill them with the intimate knowledge of Your glory. Fill them with Your Holy Spirit and Your anointing.
Father, in Jesus’ name, give my children inspiration to seek You first and seek Your Kingdom. Fill them  with Your motivation and courage and hope. Cause them to be sensitive to You and Your Presence.
Give them wisdom, Lord–wisdom from above, which is pure and peaceable and undefiled and willing to yield and full of mercy and good fruit. Give them wisdom by experience. Help them to learn from their experiences and from the experience of others.
Father, I ask in Jesus’ name that You would give my children understanding. Fill them with Your Word and keep them from sinning against You. Let them receive Your great love for them, love You back with the same love You love them with, and love others the way You do. Let them love righteousness and hate lawlessness. Make them humble and moldable and teachable, Father. Increase their capacity for prayer, fasting, and Your Word. Give my children a heart to worship You like Jesus has.
Father, in Jesus’ name, I call forth the finished works You have prepared before the foundation of the world for my children, and I command them to manifest right now. I speak to my children and I say:
Will of God, come forth in Jesus’ name and be done in my children on earth as it is in Heaven!
Love of God, be revealed in their hearts in Jesus’ name!
Peace of God, joy of the Lord, righteousness of Christ, come forth in my children in Jesus’ name!
Kingdom of God, come in my children in Jesus’ name!
Holiness, purity, revelation, and glory of God, come forth in my children in Jesus’ name right now!
Father, my children are Yours. Thank You for discipling them according to Your promise. Thank You for bringing them into great peace and shalom. Thank You that my children will walk in total healing, total restoration, and the fullness of Your perfect will for them … because You Yourself will do it.
Thank You, Father. I give You all the praise. In Jesus’ name, amen.
If you will pray this radical promise back to God, God Himself will disciple Your children and bring them into great shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge o...