Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Powerful Daily Deliverance Prayer



 Heavenly Father,

I come before You today in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, recognizing Your power and authority over all things. I acknowledge that You are the source of all strength, and I humbly seek Your divine intervention and deliverance in my life.

Lord, I confess any sins, mistakes, or negative patterns in my life that have opened doors to the enemy. I ask for Your forgiveness and the cleansing of Your precious blood. Please purify me, both inwardly and outwardly, from any spiritual contamination.

In the name of Jesus, I renounce and break any generational curses, strongholds, and bondage that may be affecting me or my family. I declare that I am a child of God, redeemed by the blood of Jesus, and I have been set free from the power of darkness.

Heavenly Father, I ask for Your protection and the full armor of God to surround me. I put on the belt of truth, the breastplate of righteousness, the shoes of peace, the shield of faith, the helmet of salvation, and I take up the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. With this armor, I am equipped to stand firm against the schemes of the enemy.

I ask for the guidance of the Holy Spirit to lead me and empower me in my daily walk with You. Fill me with Your love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Help me to bear fruit that glorifies Your name and edifies others.

Lord, I surrender every area of my life to Your sovereign will. I invite You to search my heart and reveal any areas that need healing, deliverance, or transformation. I ask for Your divine intervention in my relationships, my finances, my health, and every aspect of my life.

I pray for protection over my family, my loved ones, and all those who are dear to me. Surround them with Your angels and deliver them from any harm or evil influence.

In the name of Jesus, I bind every demonic spirit, every assignment of the enemy, and every attack on my mind, body, and spirit. I command them to leave and go to foot of the cross of Jesus and never return. I ask the Holy Spirit to come down on us and protect us from the retaliation of the enemy, in Jesus' name and by His blood shed on the cross. I also ask the prayers, intercession and protection of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the saints, the angels, and archangels: Michael, Gabriel and Rafael.

Thank You, Lord, for Your faithfulness, Your love, and Your provision. I trust in Your promises and Your power to deliver me. May Your kingdom come and Your will be done in my life.

I pray all these things with confidence and faith, knowing that You are able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that I can ask or think. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

Note: This prayer is provided as a guideline, and you can modify it according to your personal needs and beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge o...