Monday, June 3, 2024

Deliverance Prayer


✝️๐๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐Ÿ™

Heavenly Father, I come before You today seeking Your protection and deliverance. I ask that You would rescue me from all evil, and protect me from the schemes of the enemy.

I ask that You would deliver me from any darkness and set me free from all bondages that seek to hold me captive.

I trust in Your power to save and Your love to heal, and I ask that You would fill me with Your peace and joy.

May Your holy angels surround me, and may Your hand be upon me, delivering me from all harm and danger.

I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

PRAYER TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge o...